This site provides the white papers specifically targeting Oracle PeopleSoft Enterprise Customers using Microsoft technologies for e.g. Share Point server, SQL Server. It also offers tips and techniques and provided a step by step instruction for integrating share point portal with PeopleSoft using web services.
Following are some of the interesting white papers that customers can take advantage of.
- Connecting Microsoft Office InfoPath 2003 to PeopleSoft
- Connecting PeopleSoft and Microsoft Excel using the Information Bridge Framework
- Integrating Microsoft Office SharePoint Portal Server 2007 with PeopleSoft Enterprise Applications
- Peoplesoft Performance Tuning on Microsoft SQL Server
- PeopleSoft Red Paper: Microsoft SQL Server Tuning Tips for PeopleSoft 8.x
- Connecting to PeopleSoft Web Services with Microsoft Visual Studio .NET
- Connecting Microsoft Office InfoPath 2003 to Peoplesoft
You may also want to look at following Oracle Open World 2007 Session PDF file.
Integrating PeopleSoft Applications with Microsoft Oracle. (Steve Fox from Microsoft presented the session).
He demonstrated how to use Microsoft Visual studio 2008 Office programming to connect outlook with PeopleSoft back end data. Demo showed a form in outlook that displayed recruitment information from PeopleSoft in outlook.